Commercial Real Estate Financing
Your Resource for Commercial Real Estate Financing
Speritas Capital can help you access creative financing solutions for a wide range of commercial real estate projects. Whether your project involves a bridge loan, light or ground-up construction, mixed use, light rehab or raw land, we can help find an efficient financing solution with competitive rates, high LTVs and quick closings.
Choose Your Financing Method
- Bridge Loans: Short-term, interest-only loans to finance distressed assets or assets in transition. These assets generally don’t meet conventional underwriting criteria and usually need quick closings. Bridge loans fill this need and give you the time to reposition the assets and line up long-term financing.
- Construction Financing: Multi-stage loans that use the equity you create to fund the next part of your construction plan. Financing available for horizontal and vertical construction for multi-family, office, self-storage, hotel and mixed use properties.
- Multifamily (5+ units) Acquisition Loans: Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and FHA/HUD long-term financing programs are available starting at $1 million. Private lending programs are available for properties that are not eligible for agency programs.
- CMBS Loans: The commercial mortgage backed securities markets offer efficient and low cost funding through the capital markets. CMBS financing is available for stabilized commercial properties only. Non-recourse available. Unrestricted cash out options available.
- SBA Loans: Available for acquisition or expansion of owner-occupied commercial real estate. SBA loans available up to 90% of the current market value with maturities up to 25 years. 7a loans are limited to $5MM and SBA 504 can go up to $20MM.
- HUD/FHA Healthcare Loans: These loan programs can be a great fit for a variety of assisted living facilities.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: If you need leverage beyond what the senior loan market can provide (bridge or term) mezzanine / subordinated debt or equity can be useful options.
You need a strategic, cost effective solution to your financing needs and a financing advisor you can trust. And one who never takes upfront fees. Let us put our decades of banking and structuring experience to work for you – contact Speritas Capital Partners about Commercial Real Estate financing today.