Your Resource for Commercial Real Estate Financing
Speritas Capital specializes in arranging creative financing solutions for a wide range of commercial real estate projects. Whether your project involves multi-family, adaptive re-use, light industrial, rehab, ground-up construction or owner-occupied property, we can help find an efficient financing solution with competitive rates and LTVs.
We can help with acquisition, construction, bridge and ground-up projects. Capital is available nationwide.
Choose Your Financing Method
- Bridge Loans: Short-term loan products can give you the time you need to line up your long-term financing, allowing you to close on investments sooner.
- Construction Financing: Multi-stage loans that use the equity you create to fund the next part of your building plan are necessary for almost every large construction job.
- Multifamily Acquisition Loans: Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae long-term financing are available in most markets starting at $1 million. Private lending also available.
- HUD/FHA loans: These loan programs can be a great fit for a variety of assisted living facilities.
- SBA Loans: Available for acquisition and expansion of owner-occupied commercial real estate. Maturities up to 25 years can be a great way to manage cash flow while converting rent payments into equity.
- CMBS Loans: Very efficient financing for stabilized commercial properties. Non-recourse available.
- Conventional Loans: 10 to 30 year amortizing, fixed-rate instruments are still among the most popular ways to fund buildings with values of up to $50 million.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: If you need more than traditional loan instruments can offer, additional leverage in the form of equity or mezzanine debt are an excellent options.
You need a strategic, cost effective solution to your financing needs and a funding partner you can trust. And one who never takes upfront fees. Let us put our decades of banking and structuring experience to work for you – contact Speritas Capital Partners about Commercial Real Estate financing today.