Your Resource for Commercial Real Estate Financing
At Speritas Capital Partners, we realize that different companies invest in commercial real estate for different reasons. That’s why we have put together the widest range of commercial real estate financing options we could find, including both equity sponsorship products and traditional loan financing to make sure that even your largest commercial projects can be brought to fruition.
Choose Your Financing Methods
- Construction Financing: Multi-stage loans that use the equity you create to fund the next part of your building plan are necessary for almost every larger construction job.
- Bridge Loans: Short-term loan products can give you the time you need to line up your long-term financing, allowing you to close on investments sooner.
- HUD and FHA loans: If you are working with government programs that have been designed to provide affordable housing, we have the ability to help you access funds set aside for those programs.
- SBA Loans: Commercial real estate loans for buildings you will occupy as facilities at generous rates are available for small businesses.
- CMBS Loans: If you want to save on interest and you know you will not be prepaying the loan, these products are designed to deliver you substantial savings.
- Conventional Loans: 10 to 30 year amortizing, fixed-rate instruments are still among the most popular ways to fund buildings with values of up to $50 million.
- International Financing: When you need sponsorship in global marketplaces that can really dig deep to ensure you have the resources you need to succeed, our associates have access to the right high net worth individuals to help you.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: If you need more than traditional loan instruments can offer, extra funding in the form of equity sponsorships and hybrid mezzanine agreements are an excellent way to get extended funding.
Talk to a Speritas Capital Partners associate today to get started on your application.