Finding the Right Equipment Financing Package
Equipment finance can be a more efficient working capital option than an outright purchase. Because you’re paying for the equipment over time you can focus on growing your company without draining your cash reserves.
When you lease equipment, you’re able to use it over a given amount of time on a fixed payment schedule. Once the lease matures, the equipment can be returned in exchange for new equipment with a new lease agreement, or the equipment can be bought outright.
Speritas Capital Partners can help you finance new or used equipment through capital or operating leases, customizing the financing structure for your company’s specific needs. We can arrange leasing options for small businesses, lower middle market companies and start-ups, including companies with weak credit.
Equipment Financing Features
We can finance nearly any type of business situation:
- Lease financing available from $100,000 to $50 million
- Application-only up to $150,000 – no financial statements necessary
- Capital and operating leases available
- Sale leaseback of equipment you own
- Little or no down payment
- Get immediate use of the equipment with minimal up-front cost
- Vendor finance programs available
Types of Equipment
We can finance nearly any business-related equipment, including:
- Manufacturing equipment, including production lines
- Yellow iron
- Construction, forklifts, tooling
- Transportation, from vans to transfer trucks
- Medical equipment
- Office equipment
We are able to finance nearly any kind of credit situation, including startups, companies with B, C, or D credits, and even those with recent bankruptcies.
Equipment financing is one of the best ways to use an SBA loan. Learn more about using SBA Loans to finance equipment purchases.
You need a strategic, cost effective solution to your financing needs and a funding partner you can trust. And one who never takes upfront fees. Let us put our decades of banking and structuring experience to work for you – contact Speritas Capital Partners about equipment financing today.