Finding the Right Equipment Financing Option for Your Connecticut Business
Speritas Capital Partners can help you finance new or used equipment through capital or operating leases. Our years of industry experience translates into flexible financing structures and quick responses.
We can finance nearly any type of equipment and business situation:
- Lease financing available from $100,000 to $50 million
- Capital and operating leases available
- Little or no down payment
- Get immediate use of the equipment with minimal up-front cost
- New and used
- Equipment loans and leases
- Asset-based lines of credit
We can finance nearly any type of business-related equipment:
- Manufacturing equipment, including production lines
- Yellow iron
- Construction, forklifts, tooling
- Transportation, from vans to transfer trucks
- Medical equipment
- Office equipment
We can finance nearly any type of business credit:
- A, B, C, and D credits
- Recent bankruptcies
We are able to finance nearly any kind of credit situation, including startups, companies with B, C, or D credits, and even those with recent bankruptcies.
Equipment financing is one of the best ways to use an SBA loan. Learn more about using SBA Loans to finance equipment purchases.
You need a strategic, cost effective solution to your financing needs and a funding partner you can trust. And one who never takes upfront fees. Let us put our decades of banking and structuring experience to work for you – contact Speritas Capital Partners about equipment financing today.