Commercial Bridge Loans
Commercial Real Estate Bridge Loans
Speritas Capital Partners arranges creative bridge loan solutions for a wide variety of transitional commercial real estate projects.
We add value by: (1) working with you to understand the costs and cash flow projections; (2) introducing you to the right lender – a lender that fits your situation; and (3) advising you throughout the process.
We have relationships with a wide range of nonbank and traditional lenders. Some lenders are comfortable with raw land as collateral, some will finance horizontal and vertical construction, and some lenders will provide bridge loans to agency multi-family loan programs, and more.
Bridge loans arranged by Speritas Capital feature:
- Loan amounts from $500,000 and up (no hard maximum)
- Maturities typically 1-3 years
- Up to 75% of the total cost of acquisition and renovation, depending on property type
- Interest only
- Minimal prepayment penalties (usually 3-month minimum interest required)
- Non-recourse and partial recourse
- Mezzanine or junior debt available for bridge loan
- Property types: Multifamily, mixed use, office, light industrial, self-storage, retail centers, hospitality, apartment complexes, warehouses, shopping malls, entitled and undeveloped land
Purposes for Commercial Real Estate Bridge Loans
Bridge loans can be a solution for a variety of financing needs, such as:
- Purchase of non-cash flowing properties
- Closings as fast as 10 days
- Horizontal construction
- Temporary financing to reposition or rehab a property
- Obtaining funds to fix and flip a commercial property
- Buying time for a property to stabilize
- Cash-out refinancing
- Discounted payoffs
You need a strategic, cost effective solution to your financing needs and a financing advisor you can trust. And one who never takes upfront fees. Let us put our decades of banking and structuring experience to work for you – contact Speritas Capital Partners about commercial bridge loans today.